Azure Cloud Shell is one of Azure’s most popular and flexible tools to manage Azure resources. It’s a flexible browser-based shell that gives you that command line experience right from the Azure portal, and compatible with Bash and Powershell scripting. In this lesson, we learn how to access Azure Cloud Shell and use bash commands to list subscriptions.
Demo: How to access the Azure Cloud Shell (0:58)
Demo: How to list subscriptions (1:47)
- Subscribe to watch new ACG Fundamental videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp8lLM2JP_1pv6E0NQ38pqw/?sub_confirmation=1
- Watch more ACG Fundamentals: https://bit.ly/2PvKpvK
- Azure Portal https://portal.azure.com
- Azure Cloud Shell https://shell.azure.com
- Azure Cloud Shell quickstart guide https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/cloud-shell/quickstart
- Azure CLI https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/cli/azure/
- Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/acloudguru
- Follow us on Facebook https://facebook.com/acloudguru
Being an avid learner means we are always beginners to a new topic or concept. With ACG Fundamentals, we want to equip you with the lessons you need to tackle new cloud concepts, projects, and real-world scenarios. With fun, bite-sized and succinct lessons, you'll be able to learn from anywhere in a matter of minutes. This is the series that puts the fun in fundamentals.