One in three sites you visit on the internet use AWS services somehow, but what is AWS cloud and why should you use it? This ACG Fundamentals episode will give you a high-level overview of this cloud computing platform, its strengths and use cases, market share and competition, and how you can go further with Amazon Web Services with AWS certification training.
AWS History (0:39)
AWS Competitors (1:40)
AWS Infrastructure (2:23)
AWS Strengths and Weaknesses (3:41)
AWS Ideal Use Cases (4:50)
What’s Next? (5:39)
Subscribe to A Cloud Guru for weekly AWS news updates
Like us on Facebook!
Follow us on Twitter!
Join the conversation on Discord!
- Introduction to AWS: https://acloud.guru/overview/intro-to-aws
- AWS This Week: https://acloud.guru/series/aws-this-week
- AWS Service Spotlight: https://acloud.guru/series/aws-service-spotlight
- A Cloud Guru AWS Learning Paths: https://acloudguru.com/learning-paths
- Amazon CloudFront expands to 200 locations with new AWS Edge locations: https://amz.run/4TzI
- AWS GovCloud: https://amz.run/4TzK
- Amazon Web Services in China: https://amz.run/4TzJ
- AWS Infrastructure: https://amz.run/4TzL
Being an avid learner means we are always beginners to a new topic or concept. With ACG Fundamentals, we want to equip you with the lessons you need to tackle new cloud concepts, projects, and real-world scenarios. With fun, bite-sized and succinct lessons, you'll be able to learn from anywhere in a matter of minutes. This is the series that puts the fun in fundamentals.