This course is designed to help you obtain the knowledge and skills required to sit the AZ-140: Configuring and Operating Microsoft Azure Virtual Desktop exam. By taking this course, you will gain hands-on experience designing, deploying, securing, and managing Azure Virtual Desktop solutions. In this course, we cover the following areas:
1. Planning and preparing for Azure Virtual Desktop
2. Implementing Azure Virtual Desktop
3. Migrating to Azure Virtual Desktop
4. Optimizing Azure Virtual Desktop
5. Managing access and security
6. Managing user environments and applications
7. Monitoring and troubleshooting Azure Virtual Desktop
Thanks, and I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Table of contents
About the author
Hello Gurus! My name is Orion Withrow, and I am an Azure Training Architect here at A Cloud Guru. I'm excited to have the opportunity to create fun and engaging educational content to help you enhance your IT knowledge. I've worked in technology for my entire life! As a little boy, electronics have always piqued my interest. I used to take computers apart just to learn everything I could about how they worked. I didn't always get them back together correctly, but I tried! I began my career by serving in the US Army. After leaving the Army, I worked with both Cisco Networking and Windows Servers for several years. Since 2015, I have specialized in Microsoft Azure.