Access 2019 Power Users
In this course, you’ll learn the deeper aspects of working with Access 2019. You will gain a greater understanding of databases, tables, queries, forms, and reports and move toward becoming a “power user” of Access.
What you'll learn
In this course, Access 2019 Power Users, you will dive further into the world of Access 2019. First, you’ll continue your understanding of working with databases and tables. Then, you’ll begin learning about data types and learn how to work with fields. Finally, you’ll discover more about creating and managing queries, forms, and reports. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Access 2019 needed to expand your development (and continue preparation for the Microsoft Office exams).
Table of contents
- Reviewing Database Basics 1m
- Understanding the Primary Key 1m
- Understanding Database Relationships 2m
- Planning a Database 2m
- Planning Your Tables 2m
- Planning Your Fields 2m
- Using Naming Conventions 2m
- Using Excel to Plan Your Tables 2m
- Creating a Database from a Template 2m
- Creating a Blank Database 1m
- Saving a Database 1m