Advanced Editing Theories and Techniques in Premiere Pro
Throughout these lessons, we will dive deep into advanced video editing methods and techniques. Software required: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
What you'll learn
Throughout these lessons, we will dive deep into advanced video editing methods and techniques. Professional editors know several secrets such as the "5 Rules of Editing" and "Eisenstein's Theories of Montage". Once you know these theories and other editing techniques, you'll be able to take your editing skills to the next level. These theories and techniques will improve your abilities as an editor immensely. Software required: Adobe Premiere Pro CS6.
Table of contents
- Editing Basics 8m
- Following the Five Rules of Editing 8m
- Using the Trim Edit Tool 6m
- Building Narrative Through Editing 11m
- Eisenstein's Theories of Montage 7m
- Exploring Color Correction 9m
- Sound Editing in Premiere Pro 9m
- Continuing with Sound Editing 10m
- Creating Titles 12m
- Constructing an Editor's Reel 3m