Creating an Electronics Ad in Photoshop
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use some of Photoshop's more basic but powerful tools to create a colorful, abstract design. Software required: Photoshop CS6.
What you'll learn
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use some of Photoshop's more basic but powerful tools to create a colorful, abstract design. Throughout the lessons in this tutorial, we will learn ways to combine some of Photoshop's tools, such as the Pen and Brush Tools, to create shapes that have depth and dimension. We will also be experimenting with Airbrushing Techniques, Blending Modes, Lighting Effects, and learning several keyboard shortcuts along the way that are sure to speed up your workflow. We will also learn how to seamlessly integrate a photograph into our composition and blend it with its surroundings by implementing non-destructive Adjustment Layers. Software required: Photoshop CS6.
Table of contents
- Hands-on Overview of Basic Techniques 12m
- Building Our Composition 10m
- Adding Variety to the Shapes 22m
- Creating a Focal Point 13m
- Comparing Smart Objects and Raster Images 12m
- Continuing to Build the Composition 20m
- Adding More Variation 14m
- Inserting Some Lighting Effects 19m
- Adding More Details 13m
- Adding Color Variation 15m
- Finishing Touches 6m