Animation and Video Editing in Photoshop CS6
We'll begin this course by learning about some of the basic features of the video portion of the timeline panel where we'll learn how to import video clips and do some basic editing. Software required: Photoshop CS6.
What you'll learn
We'll begin this course by learning about some of the basic features of the video portion of the timeline panel where we'll learn how to import video clips and do some basic editing. From there, we'll spend the next several lessons focusing on other visual editing techniques such as using adjustment layers, smart filters, key frames, layer masks, and animating with layer styles. We'll also take some time to navigate the frame animation portion of the timeline panel in which we'll explore animating some mouth expressions. Finally we'll cover the timeline's export settings and how to fix possible broken file links. By utilizing the features that the Photoshop timeline has to offer, you'll be able to add a lot of fun and creativity into your own video or animation projects. Software required: Photoshop CS6.
Table of contents
- Editing Video in the Video Timeline 11m
- Applying Adjustment Layers and Smart Filters with the Video Time Line Panel 11m
- Animating with Key Frames in the Video Timeline 7m
- Applying a Layer Mask to Our Video Project 7m
- Animating with Layer Styles in the Video Timeline 12m
- Animating in the Frame Animation Timeline 9m
- Exporting Settings in the Timeline Panel 6m
- Fixing Broken Project Links 4m