Anthos on Bare Metal
Course three of the Anthos series prepares students to run Anthos in a customer’s on-premises environment, on bare metal.
What you'll learn
Course three of the Anthos series prepares students to run Anthos in a customer’s on-premises environment, on bare metal. Through presentations and hands-on labs, participants explore deploying and running Anthos applications on bare metal, creating the Anthos infrastructure, deploying applications, and performing monitoring, logging, and tracing. This course is a continuation of course two, Cloud Operations and Service Mesh with Anthos, and assumes direct experience with the topics covered in that course.
Table of contents
- Module Overview 1m
- Architecture 3m
- Resource requirements 3m
- Setting up the admin workstation 2m
- Building the admin cluster 4m
- Troubleshooting the admin bootstrap process 2m
- Pluralsight: Getting Started with GCP and Qwiklabs 4m
- Lab intro: Creating Infrastructure and Deploying Anthos Clusters on Bare Metal 1m
- Lab: AHYBRID091: Creating infrastructure and deploying Anthos clusters on bare metal 0m
- Additional architectural options 6m