Approval Tests for .NET
This course will teach you how to go beyond simple asserts and use human intelligence to test both new and legacy code.
What you'll learn
ApprovalTests is an open source library that enables unit tests to go beyond simple asserts. It allows complex verification of system output that would otherwise be hard and time-consuming to implement using conventional asserting. It is also an essential tool to quickly get legacy code under test before refactoring it.
Table of contents
- Module Overview 2m
- Overview of Testing Views 2m
- Testing WPF Views 6m
- Testing Windows Forms Views 4m
- Testing ASP.NET MVC Views Overview 2m
- Testing ASP.NET MVC Views 8m
- Testing ASP.NET MVC Views Using Seams 7m
- An Alternative Method for Testing Razor Views 5m
- Using Approved Files as Virtual Whiteboards 5m
- Module Summary 2m