Globalization and Internationalization in ASP.NET Core 6
Global websites are available in more than one language. This course will teach you how to localize ASP.NET Core and Blazor apps.
What you'll learn
Successful websites must support several languages to reach a global audience. In this course, Globalization and Internationalization with ASP.NET Core 6, you’ll learn to localize ASP.NET Core sites. First, you’ll explore cultures and how to work with them. Next, you’ll discover resource files and how to create them. Finally, you’ll learn how to localize a web application based on ASP.NET Core or Blazor. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of ASP.NET Core globalization and internationalization needed to create localized web applications.
Table of contents
- Introduction 0m
- Cultures in ASP.NET Core 1m
- Using the Current Culture 5m
- Checkpoint 01: Set the Current Culture 0m
- Configuring the Localization Middleware 7m
- Culture Providers 2m
- Query String Culture Provider 5m
- Cookie-based Culture Provider 5m
- Checkpoint 02: Setting the Culture via URL 0m
- Implementing a Custom Provider 4m