AWS SysOps Admin: Implement Cost Optimization Strategies
Cost optimization is an important part of managing AWS resources in the cloud. This course will teach you the most prominent cost optimization techniques required for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02) exam.
What you'll learn
Companies and individuals alike always need to think about the cost of utilized services on the AWS cloud. In this course, AWS SysOps Admin: Implement Cost Optimization Strategies, You’ll learn about cost optimization strategies required for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate (SOA-C02) exam. First, you’ll explore how to organize bills by implementing cost allocation tags and using AWS cost management services. Next, you’ll discover how to recognize patterns in computing resources and choose the appropriate purchasing options. Finally, you’ll learn how to identify opportunities to use managed AWS services. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of cost optimization strategies needed to pass the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate (SOA-C02) exam.
Table of contents
- Course and Exam Overview 2m
- Visualizing Data with AWS Cost Explorer 7m
- Tagging Cost Allocation Resources 3m
- Setting Up Alerts with AWS Budgets and Billing Alarms 7m
- Optimizing Infrastructure with AWS Trusted Advisor Checks 2m
- Evaluating Workloads with AWS Compute Optimizer 3m
- Estimating Cost with AWS Pricing Calculator 1m
- Practice Questions for the Exam 2m