AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
This course will teach you the skills and knowledge needed to approach the AZ-204 exam with confidence.
What you'll learn
In this course, AZ-204: Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure, you’ll learn how to apply your programming and solution development skills in the Azure cloud. First, we’ll explore Azure compute resources and solutions, including: deploying and configuring virtual machines, containerized solutions, the Azure App Service, and Azure Functions. Next, you’ll discover how to develop solutions that leverage storage resources, such as Blob storage and Cosmos DB. Then, you’ll learn how to secure, monitor, and optimize your Azure solutions. Finally, we’ll explore how to work with third-party and Azure services, such as Event Grid, Service Bus, and others. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge required to approach the AZ-204 exam with confidence.
Table of contents
- Considering Compute Options 3m
- Leaving Behind Virtual Machines 9m
- Storing and Sharing Your Containers 10m
- Running Azure Container Instances 10m
- Creating Solutions with Azure Container Apps 8m
- Introducing the Azure App Service 10m
- Creating Web Apps on Azure App Service 10m
- Coding and Deploying Azure Functions 11m
- Episode Wrap-Up: Packing a To-Go Box 3m