Business Analysis Techniques: Planning and Monitoring Business Analysis Work
Learn the steps to implement the techniques for planning and monitoring business analysis work. Study for the CBAP® certification and make use of real-life scenarios. Get the know-how on the widely-used techniques. Plus, earn your PDUs and CDUs.
What you'll learn
Among numerous business analysis techniques, it’s not always easy to choose the right one for implementation. Moreover, many of them are applicable in more than one knowledge area, so it’s crucial to know the why and how of each. In this course, Business Analysis Techniques: Planning and Monitoring Business Analysis Work, you will gain the ability to understand the purpose of each of the selected techniques and the steps to employ it in a particular situation. First, you will learn that each technique is customized for the knowledge area and the task. Next, you will discover how to apply the technique. Finally, you will explore the usage considerations for each of the presented techniques, so you are able to minimize risks while implementing them. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge to apply business analysis techniques in the context of Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring needed to carry out change in organizations.
Table of contents
- Module Outline 3m
- Why Stakeholder Lists, Maps, and Personas in the Context of Planning and Monitoring? 4m
- Stakeholder Lists, Maps, and Personas - Elements - Part I 4m
- Stakeholder Lists, Maps, and Personas - Elements - Part II 3m
- Stakeholder Lists, Maps, and Personas - Elements - Part III 5m
- Stakeholder Lists, Maps, and Personas - Usage Considerations 3m