Calculating Cell Values with Formulas
In this course, Calculating Cell Values with Formulas, you'll learn to implement various types of functions and formulas, followed by methods to monitor and debug them.
What you'll learn
The power and capabilities of Microsoft Excel stem primarily from the things it can do with functions and formulas. As such, learning how to implement, debug, and monitor them becomes an invaluable skill.
This course, Calculating Cell Values with Formulas, aims to help you through that maze.
The first three modules deal with the implementation of functions and formulas to deal with things like performing calculations with aggregate functions, performing logical and statistical operations, referencing and serializing dates and times, and looking up data in Excel.
In the fourth and fifth modules, you’ll focus on troubleshooting and auditing these formulas. You'll explore techniques like tracing precedents and dependents, monitoring cells and formulas with Watch Window, etc.
When you're finished with this course, you'll know how to implement and troubleshoot functions and formulas in Excel.
Table of contents
- Version Check 0m
- Module and Course Introduction 2m
- Aggregate Functions - SUM and COUNT 5m
- Aggregate Functions - MIN, MAX, and AGGREGATE 6m
- Logical Operators and Functions 5m
- Demo: Implementing Logical Operators and Functions in Excel 4m
- Statistical Functions - AVERAGE, MEDIAN, MODE, and STDDEV 2m
- Statistical Functions: SUMIF, COUNTIF, and AVERAGEIF 3m
- Summary 1m