Call Control with CUCME for Cisco CICD (210-060)
Part 2 in a 5 part series, this course will introduce you to Call Control with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express for CICD 210-060 and helps those seeking certification preparation training for the Cisco CICD 210-060 certification exam.
What you'll learn
Collaboration technologies are changing the world, and Cisco is leading the charge with its enterprise-class collaboration solutions. Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express is a major component in the overall Cisco collaboration suite of products. In this course, Call Control with CUCME for Cisco CICD (210-060), you'll learn basic concepts for configuring a Cisco Unified CME environment. Next, you'll learn about dial plan and call routing concepts using CUCME. Finally, you'll learn about popular telephony features available to you when using CUCME. After watching this course, you'll have a better understanding of using Call Control with CUCME for CICD 210-060 and will be better prepared if you chose to pursue the Cisco CICD 210-060 certification exam.
Table of contents
- CUCME Configuration Fundamentals 3m
- Understanding Endpoints 4m
- Basic Telephony Services Configuration 3m
- ephone-dn and ephone Configuration 5m
- Basic Voice Register Global Configuration 2m
- Voice Register dn Configuration 2m
- Phone Firmware Management 5m
- Understanding User Access Levels 2m
- Using CCP to Configure Phones and Users 30m