CCSP®: Cloud Architecture and Concepts
This course will provide you with an understanding of the challenges you will face and your responsibilities to ensure secure cloud deployments. This includes understanding what the cloud is and the risks and opportunities it presents,
What you'll learn
Many organizations struggle with understanding the various cloud models and knowing which cloud architecture is best for them.
In this CCSP Training course, CCSP®: Cloud Architecture and Concepts, you will learn the various cloud models, deployments, and essential characteristics.
- First, you will explore foundational knowledge about the concept of cloud-based deployments.
- Next, you will learn the security principles of cloud computing.
- Finally, you will discover how to evaluate cloud providers.
Table of contents
In this CCSP Training course, you will learn the various cloud models, deployments, and essential characteristics.
You will also:
- Cover the core concepts of cloud-based deployments
- Learn about the cloud computing security principles
- And learn how to provide cloud provider evaluation
Cloud architecture is the creation of IT environments that contain an integration of individual technologies, intended to store and share resources across a network. Cloud architects aim to leverage cloud resources to solve business problems.
As many organizations are using cloud‑based services, it's important that we know cloud computing concepts and architecture, the security principles of cloud computing, and how to evaluate cloud providers. From this course you will gain an essential understanding of the requirements to protect data and systems in the cloud.
This course is for those with intermediate level knowledge of CCSP, anyone who is interested in understanding secure cloud deployments or those who are preparing for cloud security architecture certification.