Introduction to Cisco ISE for CCNP Security (300-208) SISAS
This course introduces learners to Cisco ISE and how to configure basic authentication and MAB. This course also reviews 802.1x at a high level.
What you'll learn
This course is part of a series designed to cover the 300-208 SISAS exam, part of the CCNP Security series. In this course, you'll learn the basics of ISE capabilities and 802.1x. In the labs, you'll see how to configure ISE for authentication using a Windows 8 supplicant and PEAP. Additionally, you'll learn how to handle clients that do not support EAP with Mac Authentication Bypass (MAB).
Table of contents
- ISE Installation Overview & Guides 5m
- ISE Installation 6m
- Topology Details 7m
- ISE Installed Configuration Overview 2m
- Enroll ISE with CA Server 2m
- Installing CA Server on ISE Lab 16m
- Join ISE with AD Domain 10m
- Adding Network Devices to ISE 2m
- Lab: Adding Network Devices to ISE 25m
- Module Summary 2m