Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops (CVAD): Introduce the CVAD Architecture
Introduce yourself to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops, formerly XenDesktop, explore the content in this learning path, and prepare your lab environment in this course.
What you'll learn
Whether you're new to Citrix, or have worked with it's many versions, you're aware of how large and complex a beast any Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops implementation can be. Very different from other solutions, you almost have to know everything about CVAD to truly appreciate...well...anything about it. It's for that reason that this learning path breaks apart the topics in installing and managing CVAD into one course for each of it's major components.
In this first course out of nine, Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops: Introduce the CVAD Architecture, you'll first get an introduction to Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. Next, you'll explore these courses' alignment with the CCA-V and CCP-V certifications. Next, you'll take a high-level look at the CVAD architecture. Finally, you'll discover the virtual machines and networks you'll want to build if you plan on following along. By the time you've finished, you'll be ready to start building your own Citrix CVAD infrastructure as you progress through the learning path.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- Identify Layers in the CVAD Architecture 3m
- Understand CVAD On-premises Deployment 5m
- Understand CVAD Hybrid Cloud Deployment 2m
- Understand CVAD Citrix Cloud Deployment 3m
- Understand User Authentication, Resource Enumeration, and Session Launch Processes 4m
- Obtain Trial Licenses and Explore Downloads 5m
- What This Module Covered 2m