Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security
This course will teach you the fundamental knowledge needed to understand the essentials of cloud Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security.
What you'll learn
In this course, Cloud Computing Fundamentals: Governance, Risk, Compliance, and Security, you’ll learn fundamental cloud governance and security, risk, compliance, and security concepts. First, you’ll explore how to make data-driven cloud governance and security recommendations. Next, you’ll discover the impacts of risk and compliance in the cloud. Finally, you’ll learn how to utilize policies or procedures with management and operations in the cloud. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to assist your organization in determining which cloud service providers to use, what to migrate to the cloud, when to implement, and how to secure, govern, and operate cloud.
Table of contents
- Intro and Topics 1m
- Threats in the Cloud 2m
- Assessing Security in the Cloud 4m
- Securing Data in the Cloud 2m
- Data Availability in the Cloud 2m
- Data Breaches in the Cloud 2m
- Application and Infrastructure Security in the Cloud 2m
- Validating Data Integrity in the Cloud 1m
- Data Confidentiality in the Cloud 3m