IT Governance Implementation Fundamentals
In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of implementing IT Governance in any organization. You should take this course if you want to start understanding the step by step approach to process assessment and the IT Governance lifecycle.
What you'll learn
This course is about taking IT Governance theory into practice. In this course, IT Governance Implementation Fundamentals, you will gain the ability to start assessing and implementing Governance of Enterprise IT. First, you will learn the COBIT5® implementation lifecycle. Next, you will discover what is and how to assess process capability. Finally, you will explore how to create your own assessment plan. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of IT Governance implementation needed to give your first steps into the Governance of Enterprise IT.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 2m
- Overview 2m
- Phase 1: What Are the Drivers? 4m
- Phase 2: Where Are We Now? 3m
- Phase 3: Where Do We Want to Be? 3m
- Phase 4: What Needs to Be Done? 3m
- Phase 5: How Do We Get There? 3m
- Phase 6: Did We Get There? 2m
- Phase 7: How Do We Keep the Momentum Going? 2m
- Business Case 1m
- Course Summary 2m