Communications and Network Security
Networks are the foundation of business today and secure communications are integral to business success. In this course, you will learn the practices of secure communications and network protocols, and how to engineer secure encrypted traffic.
What you'll learn
Network communication is one of the primary areas of risk to most business processes. Networks provide the attack surface used to compromise data and business operations. In this course, Communications and Network Security, you will learn about network and communications models such as OSI and TCP/IP. Next, you'll touch on the area of secure protocols. Finally, you will explore network attacks. When you're finished with this course, you will have a good understanding of network and communications security, protocols, and network encryption needed to help you audit, operate, and manage secure communications.
Table of contents
- Secure Network Communications 10m
- Protocol Selection Part One 8m
- Protocol Selection Part Two 6m
- Protocol Selection Part Three 6m
- Network Encryption Part One 5m
- Network Encryption Part Two 6m
- IPSec and Link Layer Encryption Part One 8m
- IPSec and Link Layer Encryption Part Two 6m
- QoS, CoS and Wireless 9m