CompTIA Cloud+: Security
This course will prepare you for the Security domain of the CompTIA Cloud+ exam. This includes a review of the different concepts, systems, laws and regulations that all must be considered when securing a cloud solution.
What you'll learn
Understanding how to secure your architecture and data in the cloud is critical. In this course, CompTIA Cloud+: Security, you’ll have an overview of all the concepts and skills needed to adequately secure your cloud solution. First, you’ll explore identity and access management. Next, you’ll discover networking best practices as it relates to security. Next, you’ll learn about operating system and application security. Then, you’ll learn data security concepts including encryption, integrity, and classification as well the laws and regulations that affect data security implementation. Finally, you’ll learn security requirements and incident response. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of cloud security needed to secure your cloud solutions and pass Domain 2 of the CompTIA Cloud+ exam.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Introducing Segmentation and Micro-segmentation 5m
- Summarizing DNS and NTP Security Options 6m
- Discussing Network Encryption Technologies 6m
- Examining Common Tunneling Techniques and Protocols 6m
- Assessing Network Security Service Functionality 7m
- Outlining Common Network Hardening Tasks 4m
- Summary 1m