CompTIA Linux+: Troubleshooting
When it has all gone wrong, a cool head will help you quickly resolve the issues. This course will teach you how to understand and speedily resolve issues in Linux servers.
What you'll learn
Sometimes IT does not work the way it should and you are going to have to fix it. In this course, CompTIA Linux+: Troubleshooting, you’ll learn to evaluate the current situation and resolve how best to correct issues. First, you’ll explore networking issues and how there are a wealth of hidden tolls available to you. Next, you’ll discover process issues and memory bottlenecks, even creating your own zombie processes. Finally, you’ll learn how to take control of systems to really interrogate the system. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Linux troubleshooting needed to successfully troubleshoot and mitigate issues on your systems.
Table of contents
- Welcome to Troubleshooting User Access 4m
- Installing Quota Systems 6m
- Understanding Quotas Are Configured 3m
- Configuring User Quotas 11m
- Diagnose Login Issues 8m
- Understanding Default Password Complexity 4m
- Configuring Password Complexity 11m
- Troubleshooting User Access 3m
- Troubleshooting Sudo 5m
- Summary and What's Next 3m