Getting Started with Concourse 5
Watch this course to learn how to automate your software's path to production with Concourse. Discover how to set up Concourse and define full-featured pipelines that test and deploy your code.
What you'll learn
At the core of DevOps is a thorough knowledge of continuous integration and delivery. In this course, Getting Started with Concourse, you will understand how to design and build software automation pipelines. First, you will learn how to set up a local Concourse environment for pipeline development. Next, you will discover how to create the core components of a pipeline: resources, tasks, and jobs. Finally, you will explore lifecycle activities and how to manage your running pipelines. When you are finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of continuous integration and delivery needed to automate your path to production.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Setting up Concourse Project Structures 2m
- About Pipeline Parameters 1m
- Demo: Creating and Using Pipeline Parameters 3m
- Organizing Jobs and Triggering Pipelines 3m
- Managing and Changing Pipelines 2m
- Demo: Triggering Pipelines 3m
- Monitoring and Running Pipelines 1m
- Concourse Troubleshooting 2m
- Demo: Inspecting and Troubleshooting Concourse Pipelines 3m
- Learning More and Summary 2m