SharePoint 2010 Administrator Ramp-Up - Part 3
PowerShell - earn how to get started using Windows PowerShell to administer SharePoint 2010.
What you'll learn
This mini-course teaches how to get started using Windows PowerShell to administer SharePoint 2010. This courses begins by explaining Windows PowerShell from the ground up and you will learn how to execute PowerShell cmdlets from both the PowerShell console windows and from PowerShell scripts. The course shows how to write and debug PowerShell scripts using the Windows PowerShell Integrated Scripting Environment (ISE). Most importantly, you will learn how to load the SharePoint PowerShell snap-in in a script so that you can call SharePoint cmdlets to automate tasks such as creating new site collections and backing up and restoring content.
Table of contents
- Introduction 0m
- Introduction to Windows PowerShell 4m
- The Windows PowerShell console window 4m
- Interacting with the Windows PowerShell console window 6m
- Writing Windows PowerShell scripts 6m
- Writing Scripts with the Windows PowerShell ISE 6m
- Using the SharePoint PowerShell Snap-in 4m
- Writing Windows PowerShell Scripts 6m