SharePoint 2010 for Web Designers - Part 2, Site Design
Learn how to design sites for SharePoint 2010 using DOCTYPES, master pages, page layouts, themes and CSS.
What you'll learn
Learn how to design sites for SharePoint 2010 using DOCTYPES, master pages, page layouts, themes and CSS. Learn to generate image files that will be used to implement the final Web site design. The course concludes with a discussion of how to create an initial page layout using HTML and CSS that meets the requirements of your project.
Table of contents
- Introduction 0m
- Why CSS? 15m
- CSS Fundamentals and Syntax 5m
- Creating CSS Rules for a SharePoint Page 22m
- Using the Float Property to Create Columns 9m
- Tools for Discovering CSS Class Names 2m
- Using the Internet Explorer 8 Devloper Tools 6m
- Using CSS in SharePoint 2010 2m
- Inspecting the corev4.css File 9m
- Themes 5m
- Applying a SharePoint Theme 3m