Create and Monitor Data Pipelines for a Stream Processing Solution
This course will teach you how to create, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Azure Stream Analytics jobs to process live streaming data.
What you'll learn
Azure gives you all of the resources you need to create and monitor data pipelines and find the data processing solutions you need. In this course, Create and Monitor Data Pipelines for a Stream Processing Solution, you'll learn how to work with stream processing pipelines in Azure in order to create, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Azure Stream Analytics jobs. First, you'll discover the components of a stream analytics job and why each of them are important. Next, you'll explore how to handle the data coming from the pipeline (insert and update), how to visualize the data in different time windows, and how to troubleshoot such a job. Finally, you'll learn how to improve the performance of your job, by choosing the number of streaming units, parallelizing the query, and using repartitioning to scale your query. By the end of this course, you'll have a better understanding of what it means to create and monitor real-time data processing solutions in Azure.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Designing a Stream Processing Solution 4m
- Choosing a Real-time Message Ingestion Tool 6m
- Choosing a Stream Processing Solution 3m
- Choosing the Analytical Components 5m
- Exercises with Azure Components 7m
- Working with Functions That Produce Non-overlapping Time Windows 6m
- Working with Functions That Produce Overlapping Time Windows 5m
- Exercises with Window Functions 5m
- Summary 1m