Creating Reports with Power BI
Building a data-driven story is one of the core requirements for effective business decision-making. This course will teach you how to design and configure comprehensive reporting solutions with Microsoft Power BI.
What you'll learn
You learned the basics of Power BI: how to connect to different data sources, bring the data into Power BI Desktop, shape, and transform your data. Now it’s time to pull all that together and build impactful and compelling data stories with reports. In this course, Creating Reports with Power BI, you’ll learn to create effective data-driven stories. First, you’ll explore different visualization types and in which scenario to use each of them. Next, you’ll discover how to configure various report properties, such as conditional formatting, or automatic page refresh. Finally, you’ll learn how to design for accessibility and build a special report type: Paginated report. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of creating impactful reports in Power BI needed to support data-driven stories, and get you ready for the DA-100 exam.
Table of contents
- Configuring Power BI Report 3m
- Demo: Configuring Report Page 4m
- Configuring Automatic Page Refresh 2m
- Demo: Configure Automatic Page Refresh 4m
- Demo: Applying Conditional Formatting 4m
- Designing for Accessibility 4m
- Demo: Design for Accessibility 4m
- Applying Slicing and Filtering 2m
- Demo: Applying Slicing and Filtering 5m