Creating a Custom DVD in Premiere Pro and Encore
This tutorial takes you through the process of creating a custom DVD using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop CC, and Encore CS6. Software required: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Encore CS6.
What you'll learn
This tutorial takes you through the process of creating a custom DVD using Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Photoshop CC, and Encore CS6. We discuss importing clips, video and audio transitions, editing together video from multiple camera sources, exporting your project to Encore, creating Chapter Markers in Encore, creating menus in Encore, creating custom menus in Photoshop, linking your video and menus for DVD functionality, exporting your completed DVD to its final format, and creating packaging design materials in Photoshop. By the end of this tutorial, you will have taken raw footage and elements and combined them into a professional looking DVD for all to enjoy. Software required: Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Encore CS6.
Table of contents
- Mapping the Way by Planning the Dvd and Its Contents 8m
- Creating a Multicam Sequence by Editing from Multiple Sources 8m
- Editing Video Within Different Resolutions 7m
- Editing Video Chapters in Premiere for Use in Encore 10m
- Designing the Menus in Encore 5m
- Creating a Custom Dvd Menu in Photoshop 7m
- Creating the Chapter Dvd Menus 9m
- Importing Custom Dvd Menus into Encore 5m
- Setting Poster Frames for Chapters in Encore 9m
- Exporting Our Finished Dvd 6m
- Dvd Production and Package Design 7m