Deploy Apps with Microsoft Intune
Explore the techniques in using Microsoft Intune to automate the install of apps on Windows, iOS, and Android devices in this course.
What you'll learn
The exploration in this learning path has taken us through the enrollment process as well as the broad array of configuration options that Microsoft Intune provides.
What hasn't been covered yet, though, are the apps users need to access company data. Understanding the deep detail of app delivery to Windows, iOS, and Android devices is the topic for this final course.
In this course, Deploy Apps with Microsoft Intune, you'll dig into the techniques for installing apps across each of our primary device types.
- First, you'll explore apps for Windows 10 across the many different types of app installations this OS supports.
- Next, you'll address the extra configurations required for deploying apps to iOS and Android devices.
- Finally, you'll get an introduction to App Protection Policies, which are a slight step away from our primary topic Mobile Device Management, as they apply their focus to Mobile Application Management for specially-coded apps.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- Deploy Microsoft Store Apps 3m
- Deploy Edge and Office 365 Suite 4m
- Deploy Web Links 1m
- Deploy Line-of-business Apps 4m
- Prepare Win32 Apps as .INTUNEWIN Files 8m
- Deploy Win32 Apps 5m
- Deploy Company Portal as Line-of-business App 6m
- Configure Delivery Optimization 2m
- Validate App Deployment 2m
- What This Module Covered 2m