Deploy Windows 10 Images
In this course, you'll learn how to deploy and automate Windows 10 images with ease and efficiency. You'll learn different ways to deploy images via tools such as DISM, MDT, WDS, and CM 2012.
What you'll learn
Deploy and automate your images faster and easier than ever before! This course, Deploy Windows 10 Images, will teach you how each Microsoft deployment tool deploys Windows 10 images. Each tool has pros and cons - this course will explain how the tools differ from one another so you can choose the tool that is right for your deployment environment. First, you'll learn about the different kinds of deployments possible, and you'll also learn how to manually deploy images. Next, you'll learn how to deploy and automate images in three different ways: using MDT, WDS, and SCCM. By the end of this course, you will be practiced at deploying Windows 10 images and you'll be able to do it on your own with ease.
Table of contents
- Overview of MDT and Create a Network Deployment 7m
- MDT WinPE and IP Addressing 4m
- Perform a Network Deployment 6m
- Task Sequence Properties 7m
- Deploy from UFD 11m
- Use Diskpart to Get a UFD Ready and Create a Bootable UFD 5m
- Automate Deployments 8m
- Automate Bootstrap and CustomSettings INI's 13m
- Configuring and Using MDT Database 15m
- Branch Office Deployments 9m