Deploying and Managing Microsoft Teams Endpoints
Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing product in the Microsoft 365 service, and understanding the available clients and devices is crucial. Learn how to deploy the Teams client and manage other endpoints like phone and conference room systems.
What you'll learn
Microsoft Teams is everywhere so you can work anywhere, from your desktop or laptop, to your phone, to the conference room. In this course, Deploying and Managing Microsoft Teams Endpoints, you'll develop an understanding of how to deploy and manage the various endpoints in Teams. First, you’ll explore the different clients available for your end users including desktop, mobile, and web clients. Next, you’ll discover how to manage different devices in your environment, such as desktop phones. Finally, you’ll learn how to plan and deploy Teams Rooms to enhance your conference room experience. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of how to deploy and manage Microsoft Teams endpoints for your organization.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Introducing Microsoft Teams Phones 3m
- Demo: Sign into a Microsoft Teams Phone 4m
- Managing Microsoft Teams Phones 3m
- Demo: Manage and Update Microsoft Teams Phones 6m
- Demo: Review Device Administration 3m
- Demo: Deploy a Common Area Phone 9m
- Migrating to Microsoft Teams Phones 2m
- Introducing Collaboration Bars 2m
- Demo: Configure Collaboration Bar Profiles 1m
- Summary 1m