Designing/Deploying Exchange 2016: Client Access
This course is designed to help you prepare for the Microsoft 70-345 exam, and covers the objectives related to planning, deploying, managing and troubleshooting client access on Exchange 2016.
What you'll learn
This course will prepare you for the Exchange Server 2016 70-345 certification exam, specifically the objectives related to administering client access on Exchange 2016. You'll learn how to design and deploy client access namespaces, manage SSL certificates, configure high availability and load balancing, manage mobile devices, and perform troubleshooting. By the end of this course, you'll have a solid understanding of client access considerations with Exchange 2016, and you'll be better prepared to take your Exchange 2016 certification exam.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Demo: Configuring Namespaces for HTTPS Services 6m
- Demo: Configuring the Autodiscover SCP 4m
- Configuring SSL Certificates 6m
- Demo: Installing the SSL Certificate 4m
- Configuring Authentication Settings for Outlook on the Web 4m
- Demo: Configuring Authentication Settings for Outlook on the Web 5m
- Configuring Authentication Settings for Outlook Anywhere 3m
- Kerberos Authentication 4m
- Demo: Configuring Kerberos Authentication 4m
- Module Summary 1m