Developing Containerized Applications on Google Cloud
In this course, you learn about containers and how to build, and package container images.
What you'll learn
In this course, you learn about containers and how to build, and package container images. The content in this course includes best practices for creating and securing containers, and provides an introduction to Cloud Run and Google Kubernetes Engine for application developers.
Table of contents
Introduction to Containers
- Containers and container images 0m
- Building container images with Docker 0m
- Pluralsight: Getting Started with GCP and Qwiklabs 4m
- Lab: Creating and Running Docker Containers 0m
- Building container images with Buildpacks 0m
- Lab: Creating a Containerized Application with Buildpacks 0m
- Continuous integration and delivery tools 0m
- Best Practices 0m
- Module review 0m
Introduction to Cloud Run and Google Kubernetes Engine