Developing Rapid Interactive Prototypes in OmniGraffle
Create a low-fidelity prototype that can be used to quickly convey and communicate an idea. Software required: OmniGraffle 6, Adobe Acrobat.
What you'll learn
Throughout this OmniGraffle tutorial we'll create a low-fidelity prototype that can be used to help us quickly convey and communicate an idea. OmniGraffle is a creation tool packed with features to help you create sketches, wireframes, graphs, figures, or anything in between. We'll successfully build our low-fidelity prototype by leveraging various tools and features within OmniGraffle. By the end of this OmniGraffle training, you should have a strong understanding of stencils, shared layers, and actions within OmniGraffle, as well as some best practices when socializing our prototype. Software required: OmniGraffle 6, Adobe Acrobat.
Table of contents
- Reviewing the Basic Tools 9m
- Creating Our Site Map 7m
- Using Shared Layers and Stencils 11m
- Creating Our Primary Navigation 12m
- Laying Out the Home Screen 12m
- Laying Out the View Item and Order Confirmation Screens 12m
- Laying Out the Cart and CheckOut Screens 12m
- Adding Interactivity to Our Wireframes 12m
- Covering Best Practices for Socialization 7m