Exploring Existing Evidence
This course will provide you with a set of tools for better exploration of your stakeholders’ input.
What you'll learn
Using a standardized approach to conduct existing evidence research and to create an existing evidence research plan will help you to avoid getting lost in irrelevant details that can be included in new PLM iterations. In this course, Exploring Existing Evidence, you’ll learn to apply relevant evidence from your stakeholders into your new product version. First, you’ll explore the existing evidence research in order to identify the success elements. Next, you’ll discover new ways to validate evidence. Finally, you’ll learn how to apply the mentioned evidence on an actual situation. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge needed for exploring evidence to bring to market an enhanced version of your product.
Table of contents
- Sleepy Time Mattress Environment Demo 1m
- Your Action Plan - Data 3m
- Your Action Plan - Research Plan Structure 6m
- Introductory Phrases to Use in a Research Document 4m
- Your Action Plan - Research Process 3m
- Sorting Your Existing Evidence Data 1m
- Closing the Gap between "As-Is" and "To-be" 1m
- Learning from Mistakes 2m