Exam Alert: Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize IoT Solutions in Microsoft Azure
If you’re working towards passing the AZ220 IoT Developer Certiﬁcation this course will take you through an overview of the Monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions section of the Exam Objective Domain.
What you'll learn
Monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing your IoT solution is a critical part of ensuring that a deployed IoT solution remains resilient against changes to the devices, services, and infrastructure involved. In this course, Exam Alert: Monitor, Troubleshoot, and Optimize IoT Solutions in Microsoft Azure, you’ll learn to understand the various requirements of this section of the exam. First, you’ll explore how to conﬁgure health monitoring. Next, you’ll discover how to troubleshoot device communication. Finally, you’ll learn how to perform end-to-end solution testing and diagnostics. When you’re ﬁnished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of monitor, troubleshoot, and optimize IoT solutions needed to answer questions within this section of the Objective Domain.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Review: Configure Health Monitoring 4m
- Knowledge Check: Configure Health Monitoring 4m
- Review: Troubleshoot Device Communications 8m
- Knowledge Check: Troubleshoot Device Communications 3m
- Review: Ensure Performance and Availability 4m
- Knowledge Check: Ensure Performance and Availability 3m