Exchange Server 2007 PowerShell
The goal of this course is to show you how to fully automate repetitive tasks and ongoing maintenance processes in Exchange Server 2007.
What you'll learn
The goal of this course is to show you how to fully automate repetitive tasks and ongoing maintenance processes in Exchange Server 2007. Even if you've never written a script, this hands-on course will teach you how to write your own automation scripts. This course also covers SQL database creation scripts and PowerShell automation scripts. This course is ideal for beginner or intermediate Exchange administrators with basic Exchange Server 2007 experience.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Scenario 2m
- Active Directory Terminology 3m
- The Anatomy of Active Directory Objects 3m
- Creating and Displaying AD Objects and Attributes with a GUI 25m
- PowerShell GUI-Equivalent Commands 7m
- Non-GUI Object Creation 11m
- Difference Between Group Objects 3m
- What We Covered and What You Should Know 2m