Exchange Server 2010 Part 4: Archiving and Unified Messaging
Part 4 of 5 in the Exchange Server 2010 series. This in-depth course will teach you the essentials of working with Exchange Server 2010.
What you'll learn
Part 4 of 5 in the Exchange Server 2010 series. This in-depth course will teach you the essentials of working with Exchange Server 2010. You'll walk away from this course knowing how to install, configure, and maintain Exchange Server 2010 environments, as well as get to know some advanced features such as high availability and Unified Messaging. This course is intended for Exchange administrators looking to learn Exchange Server 2010, as well as administrators who are completely new to Exchange Server. To get the most out of this course, you should be familiar with some basic networking concepts and have at least a little experience working with the Windows Server 2008 and Windows 7 operating systems.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Historic vs. Exchange 2010 Permission Models 3m
- Using Predefined Role Groups and Roles 8m
- Predefined Role Groups 4m
- Delegating Roles 4m
- The RBAC Triangle of Power 3m
- Understanding RBAC 5m
- Plan RBAC and Map Out the Cmdlets to be Used 5m
- Create a New Role and Role Group 9m
- Add Users to a Role Group 2m
- What We Learned 1m