Exchange Server 2013: Advanced Features
This course is part 3 of 3 in the Exchange Server 2013 Administration series. This course will take a look at advanced features for administering Exchange Server 2013.
What you'll learn
This course is part 2 of 3 in the Exchange Server 2013 Administration series. This course will take a new admin into the world of Exchange Server 2013 and bring them to the point where they feel comfortable deploying it in their environment and feel confident they can implement the various features. Students should be somewhat knowledgeable with regard to Microsoft solutions. Server solutions like DNS, certificate services and Active Directory are essential. Any legacy Exchange knowledge the student may have will be helpful for them as well.
Table of contents
- Introduction 1m
- Exchange Online Protection (EOP) vs. Agents 3m
- Anti-Spam Agents Available on Mailbox Servers 2m
- Enabling Anti-Spam Agents 2m
- Anti-Malware Protection 1m
- Demo: Default Anti-Malware Settings in Exchange 2013 6m
- Enable Anti-Spam Agents on the Mailbox Server 9m
- Test Anti-Malware Settings 6m