Extending Business Processes with Plug-ins, Custom Connectors, and APIs in Power Platform (PL-400)
This course will help you prepare for PL-400 exam.
What you'll learn
Plug-ins, custom connectors, and APIs are all important topics, not just for the PL-400 (Power Platform Developer Exam) but together, these technologies allow you to extend the Dataverse platform for your specific business needs. In this course, Extending Business Processes with Plug-ins, Custom Connectors, and APIs in Power Platform (PL-400), you’ll learn to extend the business process with plug-in and custom connectors. First, you’ll explore developing and deploying a plug-in. Next, you’ll discover how to build a custom connector. Finally, you’ll learn how to use the Dataverse platform API. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Dataverse plug-ins, custom connectors and platform API needed to take the the PL-400 exam.
Table of contents
- Introduction 4m
- Plug-in Considerations 6m
- Plug-in Execution Pipeline 5m
- Design and Develop a Plug-in 5m
- Demo: Use Plug-ins to Extend Business Processes 5m
- Demo: Web Access from the Plug-in 4m
- Demo: Plug-in and Shared Variable 7m
- Demo: PreEntityImages and PostEntityImages 10m
- Custom API Message 7m
- Plug-in Best Practices and Guidance 7m
- Summary 1m