Configuring Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Integrations
This course will teach you how to integrate Firepower Threat Defense with various external systems.
What you'll learn
Firewalls have been the first line of defense in network security for over 20 years but in the face of constant attacks and breaches, they’ve had to evolve. With these increasingly complex threats, firewalls should be integrated to share and receive context with other security products as a part of a broader security architecture. In this course, Configuring Firepower Threat Defense (FTD) Integrations, you’ll learn how to maximize the value of your Firepower deployment by integrating it with third party systems to form a cohesive security architecture. First, you’ll explore how to improve malware detection and visibility by integrating Firepower with ThreatGrid, AMP for Endpoints, and AMP for Networks. Next, you’ll discover how to integrate third party threat feeds into Firepower for advanced detection. Then, you’ll integrate Firepower with Identity Services Engine to share contextual information and automate rapid threat containment. Finally, you’ll learn how to integrate Firepower with Cisco Threat Response to perform comprehensive security investigations. When you’re finished with this course, you'll have the skills and knowledge of FTD needed to configure and tune various integrations with other products and systems.
Table of contents
- Identity Services Engine (ISE) Overview 4m
- Platform Exchange Grid (pxGrid) Overview 3m
- Rapid Threat Containment Overview 1m
- Configuring ISE and Firepower Integration with Self-signed Certificate 7m
- Configuring ISE and Firepower Integration with CA-signed Certificate 8m
- Configuring an Identity-based Access Control Policy 9m
- Configuring Rapid Threat Containment (RTC) 8m