Getting Started With Application Development on Google Cloud
In this course, application developers learn how to design and develop cloud-native applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem.
What you'll learn
In this course, application developers learn how to design and develop cloud-native applications that seamlessly integrate components from the Google Cloud ecosystem. Through a combination of presentations, demos, and hands-on labs, participants learn how to apply best practices for application development and use the appropriate GCP storage services for object storage, relational data, caching, and analytics.
All exercise files can be downloaded from the 'Assets' tab.
Table of contents
- Cloud Datastore Concepts and Indexes 6m
- Demo- Explore Cloud Datastore 15m
- Design Considerations & Sharding 4m
- Replication, Query Types, Transactions, and Handling Errors 6m
- Demo- Use Cloud Dataflow to bulk-load data into Cloud Datastore 8m
- Lab Overview 2m
- Lab: App Dev: Storing Application Data in Cloud Datastore v1.1 0m
- Module Review 2m
- Cloud Storage Concepts & Classes 3m
- Demo- Explore Cloud Storage 11m
- Bucket / Object Operations and Truncated Exponential Backoff 4m
- Demo- Enable CORS configuration in Cloud Storage 6m
- Best Practices for Cloud Storage 12m
- Lab Overview 0m
- Lab: App Dev: Storing Image and Video Files in Cloud Storage v1.1 0m
- Module Review 1m