Getting Started with Microsoft Flow Usage and Administration
Business process automation is the goal of most organizations and Microsoft Flow can help you reach that goal. This course covers the fundamentals of Microsoft Flow for both users and administrators.
What you'll learn
With over 130 million monthly active users, Office 365 is the productivity platform of choice for most enterprises in the world. Built within Office 365 is Microsoft Flow, a business process automation tool that allows you to streamline and automate business processes. In this course, Getting Started with Microsoft Flow Usage and Administration, you will learn foundational knowledge of Microsoft Flow. First, you will learn the basic terms and concepts of Microsoft Flow. Next, you will discover how to create your own workflows either starting from a template, or from a blank slate. Finally, you will explore how to administer Microsoft Flow and set governance policies around it. When you’re finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of Microsoft Flow needed to automate business processes in your own organization!
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 1m
- Holiday Approval Workflow 1m
- DEMO: Holiday Approval - Part 1 8m
- DEMO: Holiday Approval - Part 2 6m
- DEMO: Holiday Approval - Part 3 7m
- Document Approval with Reminder 1m
- DEMO: Document Approval with Reminder - Part 1 10m
- DEMO: Document Approval with Reminder - Part 2 7m
- Incoming E-mail in SharePoint 1m
- DEMO: Incoming E-mail in SharePoint 8m
- Module Conclusion 1m