Integrating HashiCorp Vault in DevOps Workflows
The more you make use of Vault, the more value you’ll generate from it. This course will teach you how to integrate Vault with a wealth of DevOps tools and workflows.
What you'll learn
Vault is a centralizing technology, so its use increases as you integrate with more of your workflows. In this course, Integrating HashiCorp Vault in DevOps Workflows, you’ll learn to integrate Vault with a wealth of DevOps tools. First, you’ll explore how to use secrets in CI/CD pipelines. Next, you’ll discover Vault’s deep integrations with other HashiCorp products. Finally, you’ll learn how to integrate Vault with Kubernetes. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of HashiCorp Vault needed to integrate with any other system requiring secrets.
Table of contents
- Terraform Integration 4m
- Demo: Creating the Vault-Root AWS User 2m
- Demo: Configuring the AWS Secrets Engine 3m
- Demo: Using Secrets in Terraform Code 3m
- Nomad Integration - Tokens 2m
- Demo: Nomad Tokens 3m
- Nomad Integration - mTLS 2m
- Demo: Configuring Vault & Consul-template 4m
- Demo: Configuring Nomad for mTLS 3m