Identity Management, Authentication and Access Control with pfSense
pfSense provides network firewall, VPN, and other services to users and network operators. In this course, you'll learn the setup, configuration, and validation of pfSense in an enterprise environment.
What you'll learn
Managing access and ensuring network integrity can be difficult but, necessary in your networks. In this course, Identity Management, Authentication and Access Control with pfSense, you’ll cover how to utilize pfSense to secure a live enterprise environment. First, you’ll demonstrate how to setup and configure pfSense. Next, you’ll apply configurations to your device to help see and secure remote access connections. Finally, you’ll simulate a segmented network with access controls on the device to limit traffic to and from each. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge to identify, protect, detect, or respond to threats in your network systems.
Table of contents
- Understanding pfSense and NIST 3m
- Installing and Configuring pfSense 6m
- Additional Installation and Configuration of pfSense 10m
- Configuring and Validating Protections for Network Segmentation 7m
- Configuring and Validating Protections for Remote Access 7m
- Configuring and Validating Segmentation for Remote Access 5m