IIS Administration Fundamentals
IIS powers millions of websites every day. This course will teach you how to set up, administer, and secure an IIS webserver for your organization and become confident in administering your IIS setup.
What you'll learn
As organizations grow larger it becomes crucial to manage their own web servers. In this course, IIS Administration Fundamentals, you'll gain the ability to administer an IIS server for your organization. First, you'll learn how to install and setup IIS. Next, you'll learn how to make sure your sites are secured. Finally, you'll learn how to setup logging and tracing for when things go wrong. When you're finished with this course, you will have the skills and knowledge of IIS Administration needed to run your own servers confidently.
Table of contents
- Introduction to Administering an IIS Website 2m
- Demo: Looking at Our Host Headers 2m
- Introduction to MIME Types 1m
- Demo: Looking at Our MIME Types 2m
- Examining IIS Compression Options 1m
- Demo: Setting up Our Default Documents 4m
- Introduction to Logging in IIS 1m
- Demo: Looking at Our Logging in IIS 6m
- Course Summary 2m