Implementing Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs) and User Rights Assignments in Windows Server 2019
This course will teach you how to implement Microsoft’s standards for security around Active Directory administration.
What you'll learn
Are you ready to take a Windows Active Directory infrastructure and harden for secure administration of the environment? In this course, Implementing Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs) and User Rights Assignments in Windows Server 2019, you’ll learn to secure the administration functions of Microsoft Active Directory. First, you’ll explore the concepts behind Privileged Access Workstations. Next, you’ll discover how to design and implement an Enhanced Security Administrative Environment. Finally, you’ll learn how to configure security policies in Group Policy. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of Privileged Access Workstations and secure administration needed to manage workstations and servers in a Microsoft Windows environment.
Table of contents
- The Case for Privileged Access Workstations Pt 1 3m
- The Case for Privileged Access Workstations Pt 2 4m
- PAW Build Overview 6m
- Demo: PAW Prerequisites 5m
- Demo: Creating AD OUs for PAW Implementation 4m
- Demo: Creating AD Groups for PAW Implementation 6m
- Overview of LAPS 3m
- Demo: Installing LAPS and Schema Modification 4m
- Demo: Modifying AD Permissions for LAPS 5m
- Demo: Configuring GPO and Managing LAPS 6m