Implementing Windows Server 2019 Storage Solutions
As an IT professional working with Windows Server 2019, you will need to deal with storage at some point or another. This course will teach you how to successfully implement Windows Server 2019 storage solutions.
What you'll learn
As an IT professional working with Windows Server 2019, you are concerned with processor performance and memory allocation but what about the underlying storage your servers are running on? In this course, Implementing Windows Server 2019 Storage Solutions, you’ll learn to determine which storage solution best fits your organization’s needs. First, you’ll explore disk partitioning and file systems. Next, you’ll discover how to work with virtual hard disks and Azure storage. Finally, you’ll learn how to create storage pools and provide storage redundancy within your environment. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of the Windows storage infrastructure needed to successfully implement storage solutions with Windows Server 2019.
Table of contents
- Introduction 2m
- Lab Environment Overview 2m
- Physical Disks HDD vs. SSD 4m
- Understanding GUID Partition Table Disks 3m
- Creating GUID Partition Table Disks 6m
- NTFS and ReFS File Systems 3m
- Understanding the NFS and SMB Protocols 6m
- Creating and Managing SMB Shares 6m
- Creating and Managing NFS Shares 6m
- Module Summary 2m