Integrating Automated Security Testing Tools
This course will teach you to implement automated security testing on a number of different platforms and cloud providers.
What you'll learn
If you know what automated security testing is, and want to implement it in your specific CI/CD pipeline, then this is for you. In this course, Integrating Automated Security Testing Tools, you’ll learn to implement several automated security tests. First, you’ll explore system hardening of CI/CD pipelines. Next, you’ll discover how to implement automated security testing on Jenkins. Then, you’ll learn how to implement the tests on Azure Pipelines. Finally, you’ll delve into implementing automated security tests on the AWS platform. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have the skills and knowledge of automated security testing needed to implement it the correct and most efficient way.
Table of contents
- Module Introduction 3m
- Approaches on Integrating Automated Security Testing with Jenkins 6m
- Demo: Getting Jenkins up and Running 6m
- Demo: Installing Jenkins Plugins 7m
- Demo: Integrating Automated Security Testing into a Jenkins Pipeline Using Plugins 3m
- Demo: Integrating Automated Security Testing into a Jenkins Pipeline Using Scripts 3m
- Module Summary 2m